Acumera provides managed network security and automation services for the payment systems and operations of multi-site businesses.
Our clients focus on growing their companies by using Acumera’s remote systems visibility, strong data security, and simplified compliance services.
Since 2002, Acumera has been our client’s trusted network partner. Learn more at http://www.acumera.net.
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for driving customer satisfaction and expansion business within the existing Acumera customer base. An Account Manager manages the pipeline and delivers results against a quota. The Sales Account Manager must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically identifying customer growth and strategic opportunities, managing customers satisfaction and contract renewals, focusing efforts on high customer retention, and producing accurate forecast reports.
As an integral part of the sales team, the Sales Account Manager candidate will have responsibility for the following:
- Sales growth for incremental products and services to existing Acumera customers
- Demonstrating and selling value to key stakeholders within the accounts
- Building account plans to maximize delivered services and customer satisfaction within assigned accounts
- Closing complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders
- Exceeding activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Developing and maintaining a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Securing customer feedback on Acumera’s products and services and providing feedback back to the organization to ensure continued improvement of our products and services
- Successfully negotiate win-win agreements based on value selling
- Understanding customer requirements
- Identify and close expansion opportunities
- Proactively reach out to develop upsell opportunities
- Identify and manage customer retention
- Drive increased lifetime value
- Consistently achieve quota
- Travel requirements: 25-33%
- 1-2 years SaaS/ software selling experience or 2 + years of Account Management experience
- Experience carrying quota with a track record of over-achievement
- CRM Experience (SalesForce.com preferred)
- Highly Personable – able to create relationships face to face and on the phone
- Energetic and positive phone skills and strong listening skills
- Highest level of integrity
- Passionate about sales and technology
- Highly motivated – requires initiative being a role that will be constantly evolving
- Experience selling to VP and C-level executives
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Thorough understanding of a related technology
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Work schedule is often flexible, varying from time to time, and may include weekends, starting early and/or staying late as required
- Security experience from a previous role
- Experience managing events (e.g. Customer Dinners, Workshops, etc.)
- Previous roles selling to IT/Security Individuals
- Experience in a high-growth company
- Embrace working with fun, quirky, enthusiastic people
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech company
- Share our commitment to innovation with a fierce dedication to make things happen
What Acumera offers you:
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- FSA, HSA, 401(k)
- Stock option grants
- Laid-back, flexible work culture
- Casual dress code
- Discretionary time off policy
- Paid Company Holidays
This position is located in Austin, Texas
To apply for this opportunity, email email@example.com with a cover page explaining why you are the right person for the job. Include your resume and salary history.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Acumera, is an equal opportunity employer. All final candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
- Account Manager
- Account Management
- Account Executive
- Technology Sales
- Information Technology
Job: Sales Account Manager
Primary Location: US-Texas-Austin