Connect, Secure, & Monitor Your Entire C-Store Network.
Acumera knows that convenience stores have unique network requirements.
Give Your Customers the Experience They Expect.
The multi-site fuel retail business is competitive. IT and operations are often stretched beyond capacity and need a cost-effective and simplified technology approach to manage distributed networks. Acumera’s cloud-managed platform and managed security services remove the complexity of managing multiple store networks and give your team the time to focus on growing your business.
Benefits of Working with Acumera
Cut down on-site visits and truck rolls. Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve network issues from HQ (or anywhere) using the AcuVigil™ Dashboard and our plug and play perimeter security firewall.
- Connect and monitor IoT devices: security systems, digital signage, kiosks, loyalty apps, sales, inventory, and more through the AcuVigil™ Dashboard.
- Simplify PCI compliance and protect your card data environment (and your entire network) with our managed security services and security tools.
- Never lose a payment. With automatic WAN Failover to wired or wireless Internet backup, your POS (and your entire network) stays online.
- Get secure access to real-time information like sales, inventory, loyalty, and staffing data to make fast business decisions.
- Resolve network issues before they impact profits with Acumera’s proactive 24x7x365 network monitoring.
- Quickly add new stores. Acumera’s platform scales easily as you grow.
- Control your IT budget with predictable low monthly payments.
We provide multi-site c-stores businesses with connectivity, visibility, and security.
- Flexible cloud-managed architecture
- WAN Failover
- Site-to-Site VPN
- PCI-compliant high-speed remote access
- IoT management
- Fuel management & ATG connections
- Broadband management
- The AcuVigil Dashboard for network visibility of the store, device, applications, and even the cable
- Connect, monitor, and manage IP-enabled devices from a single dashboard
- Enable site-to-site VPN connections from the AcuVigil Dashboard
SECURITY & PCI DSS SUPPORT
Service Bundles for Multi-Site Convenience Stores.
A bundled set of services, C-Store Connections Premium connects and secures your POS systems, Internet-enabled (IoT) devices, and business systems so that you can maximize uptime across all of your remote sites.
DOWNLOAD C-Store Connections Premium
C-Store Connections Standard service bundle connects and secures your POS systems, Internet-enabled (IoT) devices, and business systems so that you can monitor of your remote sites from anywhere.
DOWNLOAD C-Store Connections Standard
Acumera’s Managed Firewall Service is designed for c-store operators. Our technology is certified by the major point-of-sale vendors and gas brands, and we make installing and monitoring your firewall affordable and easy.
DOWNLOAD Managed Firewall Service
Gilbarco Secure Zone Router
Acumera is the technology provider for Gilbarco’s Secure Zone Router — giving customers faster Passport® support and security for Gilbarco devices.More about the Secure Zone Router
Jacksons Food Stores
Acumera Supports Jacksons Food Stores Growth from 90 to 250 Stores. The partnership between Acumera and Jackson’s IT department successfully scaled expanding operations.Read Case Study
The Acumera Solution Stack
Our cloud-managed platform is designed for busy IT and operations teams that manage widely distributed retail and restaurant networks. Our platform is powerful to scale as you grow, flexible to evolve as you add new technology, and cloud managed to give you unmatched visibility and control over every store network down to the device, and even the cable.
“The reason I love Acumera, besides the savings, is that I can see and control what devices are on the network at any location.”
Director of IT Jacksons Food Stores